Applying is easy! Page 4 in the application will guide you with a checklist of all the required materials that will be needed to complete your application. The application materials will allow us to assess your qualifications and predict your potential success in our program. The application must be completed, signed and returned by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, February 7, 2014. Please note that students must live within the Austin Independent School District boundaries in order to be accepted. ** It is the parent and student's responsibility to ensure receipt of your completed application and that your materials were received at the magnet office by the deadline. **
What you will need to complete your application:
- Application checklist (page 4)
- Application page (page 6)
- Shadow Request Form (page 7) - Due by 4:00pm on Friday, December 20th
- Copy of your latest report card (Should include the full 2013-2014 first semester)
- Two teacher recommendation forms (page 8 and 9)
- Admission Test and Essay Component (please bring two #2 pencils)
Session I: Saturday, January 11 (8:00-10:00am OR 10:15-12:15pm) at Fulmore
Session 2: Saturday, February 1 (8:00-10:00am OR 10:15-12:15pm) at Fulmore
Session 3: I will take the test during my shadow visit at Fulmore in January.
Applications are due NO LATER THAN February 7th.